Life on the water. Refined and redefined.
Touch it. Sail it. Explore it. The promise of the river leads to curated amenities for an unprecedented lifestyle. Take in sweeping river views from the heated rooftop pool. Below, feast your eyes on an expansive food market by James Beard winner and locavore chef Spike Gjerde of Woodberry Kitchen and The Line Hotel. Bask in two expansive waterfront restaurants: one by Spike, the other by Greg Casten of Michelin-acknowledged Ivy City Smokehouse. Large, open social spaces and gardens face the water and invite mingling, bocce, yoga and outdoor dining on the pier itself. With abundant opportunities to plug in and connect, seamlessly.
- A rooftop with heated lit pool and elegant sun deck, a sanctuary with panoramic views of the Potomac and Anacostia Rivers, and the National Mall
- Expansive fitness studio with full Olympic lifting platforms, fitness Mirror, FitnessonDemand, cardio bikes with livestream classes, 24/7 access
- Four breathtaking landscaped courtyards outfitted with fire pits, grill stations, outdoor dining, sun lawn, bocce field, with river and city views
- Flagship coworking lounge, including private working rooms, conference-call capability, and group collaboration rooms
- Complimentary WiFi in amenity spaces
- Expansive club room with fireplace, pool tables, full kitchen
- Skylounge with NanaWalls and kitchen to accommodate private dining
- On-site retail and premium dining with outdoor patio and seating
- Pet spa and pet relief area
- On-site underground garage parking
- Electric car charging stations
- Bike storage